Thread: UFC 76
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 03:23 AM

Default Re: UFC 76

[ QUOTE ]
Did you even try going to the betting sites? The 76 lines have been up just as long as 75.

Jon Fitch -115
Diego Sanchez -115

Mauricio Rua -325
Forrest Griffin +250

Chuck Liddell -450
Keith Jardine +300

Courtesy of Bodog

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, I havent read the whole thread I read the first couple of pages and I'll read the rest later. I've been a UFC fan forever but I just recently got reeaally into it and into betting it (after I went to the Lidell v rampage fight). I think there's good value in a lot of fights, particularly in betting dogs when they're usually coinflip matches...ie Rampage, Congo etc....So, yea I'll be posting in these MMA threads often now to try and get some good bets in.

Anyway I was looking at the lines on bodog and its pretty sick...I reaally hope that I can go to bellagio tomorrow and see some better lines than these.

As it stands right now

I'm either not betting the Rua fight, or betting small on Forrest at +235, I'll bet a decent amount if I can get +300 on griffin or -200 on Rua which I doubt I'll get.

I'm probably not betting the lidell fight just cuz I like him too much and want to root for him...but I might get greedy and bet small on Jardine at +300

I'm betting a good amount on Fitch getting decent value on what I think will be a tough ass fight for Diego comming from a loss. +115 I think is decent, Even though Sanchez is sick I've always liked Fitch and anything can happen, and from the sounds of it (rogan and white's comments for the most part) the fight is more of a coinflip.

What do you guys think?