View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Are You Ready to Tanqueray?

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think the US has the right to do whatever it pleases just because of its economic/military power?

[/ QUOTE ]
If attacked, yes.
Iran and Syria are conducting a covert war against the USA in Iraq so basically I want to bomb the crap out of them.

[ QUOTE ]
If you could have your way with everything, what would you want? Wipe out every country except the US? Wipe out all Democrats? Is your utopia an all-white place?

[/ QUOTE ]
1. Kill enemies, burn their cities, plow salt in their farm lands.
2. No, keep a few Dems around in a zoo so children can throw pennies at them and taunt them for being so naive and gullible. In addition they will make excelent learning tools for kids. "Johnny is you don't eat your vegetables and attend a voucher schools you could end up like them."
3. I'm a culturist. In that I believe some cultures are superior than others. The western culture is superior to all other cultures. We can thank the Greeks at Marathon, Thermoplylae, and Salamis from saving Western civilization from the decadent and corrupt eastern cultures. Besides we need Tony Sinclair to continue his excelent Tanqueray commericials....
http://www.slate.com/id/2122291/