View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Assani\'s NFL Wagering Thread

I'm honestly not sure what to do with this thread. I think about locking it and giving some people some time off. Then I think maybe its better to get some stuff out in the open. I dunno.

Couple comments:

1) personal insults have to stop. Calling someone a douche or etc is still over the line for the tone of this forum

2) if you don't like this thread, I really don't know why you open it.

3) I have no problem with accountability or calling out people for shady behavior. I've been on both ends before. Sometimes it needs to be done. There's a big difference between that and letting the sins of the past die. I could really care less what Naj did years ago on another board. I definitely care if he or anyone else is fudging records. But then again, I wouldn't be following someone's picks without tracking their record myself anyways.

Everyone involved in all this [censored] needs to take some [censored] accountability over their actions. Own your own consequences in life.

Oh, and Assani one thing I agree with re: all the criticism -- you should never bring up a record for picks that can't be publicly documented in a timestamped fashion. The fact that you won your first three picks is entirely irrelevant if it can't be reliably proven. Leave them out of your record. More importantly, realize that not doing so is a mistake and learn from the criticism.

Same thing with rehashing the no-juice lines -- we all had this fight last year. there's really no reason to bring it up again.

-P