View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: I Cant lose or the world falls apart

You definately care about the money too much. Its normal to feel upset after a loss but you just have to analyze the hand and see if you played like an idiot or if you just got unlucky.

If you played like an idiot then ask yourself what you should have done differently and try to apply that next time you find yourself in a similar situation. If you got unlucky then just chalk it up to bad luck, and move along. Don't let the past influence the future.

I used to have the same problem, I would feel sick after losses. Especially after losing money that I had just worked very hard to win. One thing that helped me get over it was doing what I suggested above. Another thing that helped me was losing a lot of money when I was taking shots at higher limits. Losing the money at higher limits eventually numbed the pain and stopped me from caring about the money as much because I *knew* I could win it back at lower limits.

btw if you're up 5 or 6 buyins, why not logoff? How much better can the day get?