View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 05:45 PM

Default Tough Turn Decision in Deep Stack NL200 6-Max with JTs On Button

World Sports Exchange (WSEX) - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 5 Players
Min/Max buy-ins: $100/$200

Typical weak-tight game. Minimal deception, lots of cheap limping by villains and I have been feasting on in-position raises and flop continuation bets. So I'm profiting from TA table image and have stolen some decent pots by moving in on scary boards after preflop and flop aggression.

However, since generally difficult to build big pots so I have been playing loose when in position, and only reraise with big pairs and AK. Else rasie if limped to me or cold call with hands like this one.

I know villain (33%/8%) is not on a steal and since we're both deep-stacked I'm looking to hit something and do some seriosu damage to his stack.

SB: $182.90
BB: $220.85
UTG: $202.45
CO: $303.30
Hero (BTN): $270.95

Preflop: Hero is dealt J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (5 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $7.00</font>, Hero calls $7.00, SB folds, BB calls $5.00

Flop: ($19) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">CO bets $18.00</font>, <font color="red">

No way he has str8, as he would never OR with T8, so I put him on big pair or big A.
Hero raises to $40.00</font>, BB folds, CO calls $22.00

Turn: ($99) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
CO checks</font>, <font color="red">

His check looks weak; my read on him is AK. Possibly TT since he likely would not bet out even with OES after my Flop raise.

What's my play here? And any ideas on flop and preflop?
Will post result later if anyone wants it.