View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 04:38 PM

Default Re: The Most Important Thing In The World Right Now

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Is getting to the bottom of the OJ sports memorobilia breakin. Its the top story on CNN and I assume most news shows. And though the producers and commentators on those shows may think that other stuff might be more important, they know that that isn't what most people want to know about.

Please tell me why you (or even Jesus) should care about them more than your cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don’t know who “them” is in your last sentence and I can’t make heads or tails of your question. But if you are asking why people care about this new OJ development, then it is because people have a sense of poetic justice. OJ is a murderer, that got off Scott free and has been playing golf every day since. If he ends up going to jail for a much “smaller” crime, especially if he spends a great deal of time in jail, then this will be a hoot for the general public. Why? Well imagine a vicious murderer that escapes justice, then one day this cocky s.o.b. steals a stick of bubble gum and go’s to jail for 20 years. This scenario hugely appeals to peoples imagination of justice and revenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

"go's"? are you serious. you think maybe it might be goes. the crap like "i like apple's" is bad enough. sweet. possessive verbs. i mean verb's.