View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Attemp to CRAI gone wrong...

I don't see him ever having you beat here if your read is right. How light do you think that he thinks you're 3betting him PF here? If he thinks you have air here a lot you can probably shove and make it look like you're trying to represent an ace. It's a bit of a longshot, but I have a hard time seeing him bet a hand he'd take this line with for value when checked to. Another option might be to make a scared-looking bet hoping that he'll either try to bluff you out or call down because he can't resist the odds. This stuff is really read dependent, but I think the key is that he's unlikely to have you beat and probably unlikely to have a hand that he'll bet as well. With this in mind I have a hard time seeing how a check is good, so just use whatever image you have to figure out what bet size is best. My guess is that it'll probably end up being a shove because it looks like he checked behind with a hand like TT to let you bluff the river. Given the stack sizes, any other bet looks a lot less bluffy than just pushing your stack in.