View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 03:22 PM

Default Re: Assani\'s NFL Wagering Thread

[ QUOTE ]
PO,

Ah. I think its mainly misleading. Like I'm sure I could start a cricket betting thread and post some solid BSP logic, but I hope someone would say, "Dude, that awful. Stop." Then again meh...

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the problem I have... who gets to decide that someone's analysis amounts to Bar Stool Punditry?

You and Naj?

I consider Naj to be a complete square. There are guys on this forum making 20-30-40-FIFTY! football picks per week, and no one bothers them. Maybe they are winning cappers (probably not) - who knows? Should the "regulars" get to decide who gets shouted down?

It doesn't bother me that this guy posts picks. It doesn't even bother me that someone might decide to follow them.

I also don't have a problem with someone disagreeing with his picks, as long as they are not trying to shout him down. In other words, if he makes a pick and someone provides analysis which disagrees, that's fine. But to see Naj of all people (a square who clearly bets too many games based on BSP type logic, and then doctors his record) come in here and try to shut him down is too much.