View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 03:09 PM

Default Re: You make the call! Floor decision time...

[ QUOTE ]
SB is shooting an angle here

[/ QUOTE ]

While NG was calling, I think the blinds were yelling "Don't raise! Don't raise!" and were 'relieved' to see NG only "limp" with a bunch of yellows not noticing MP initially raised.

I'm not sure about this. Although I see what you mean, I really think SB was trying to be honest. I think the fact after the flop he sees MP in the hand and knowing he raises every time it comes to him triggered to him that something was very wrong with the scenario.

[ QUOTE ]
BB now has more information about the maniac's hand, which he is using now.

[/ QUOTE ]

BB was not sophisticated enough to use the info about Maniac's hand. He's really not a good player.

[ QUOTE ]
I hope you enjoyed your conversation with haakee.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been a couple of years since I saw him live, so yeah it was nice to chat while they sorted out the mess.

A side question: What's the dealer's responsibility in all this? Isn’t he/she supposed to keep track of the action too? Or does this become an internal matter between the dealer and management to be discussed after a push?

And to J.A.: In your DVD, if you hold a pocket pair, and your opponent has two overs with a gutshot on the flop, the pocket pair is the 60:40 favorite and not vice versa as mentioned. I’m guessing a 2nd edition isn’t coming out, so I’m telling you just for kicks.

Garland