View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Cant_wins week 3 predicts

[ QUOTE ]
KC -3 - 3 units (tough place to play, young qbs never play well in arrowhead)
Denver -3.5 - 3 units (dont see jax scoring many on this tough d, see denver putting up at least 30 on one of the worst teams in the AFC)
Bills +17 - 1 unit (dont care who they are playing cause a 17 point spread in the NFL is just plain ridic!)
Oakland -3 - 1 unit (after 2 close ones and feeling like they had one stolen last week after the rat calls a TO a sec before oak kicks the game winner, i see them coming out fired up + clevland is terrible...last week was just an abomonation, not to mention oak d is solid this year and should all but shut out the browns)

NFL YTD 5-3 (up 1 unit)
NFL YTD on 2+2 0-0

Also, love USC(-25) at home on sat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like KC as well, hopefully when I bet I can get 2 or 2.5. As you said Arrowhead is tough to play in, Jackson was awful last week with 4 picks.

The Denver game makes me nervous because the line hasent moved much and the public is on Denver at almost 70%. Last week the public was on the Bengals and the line didnt move much.

If the public was on the Pats big I would like the Bills, but im not sure about this game either. I will probably abstain.

I like Oakland as well because I think the Browns might be overvalued because they got to play against a JV defense last week, and the Raiders hung with Denver last week.

I am also watching the SD vs GB game to see how much the line gets bet up. Its at 5 now, I wonder if it will get to 6 or 6.5. If so I think I might look at taking GB.