View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 11:01 AM

Default Re: A trend I want to kick... (poker content but life application)

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone here will tell you otherwise but it sounds to me like you have no reason to be in school other than society telling you to be.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's more like an education gives him a peace of mind because he's afraid of the uncertainty that comes with playing poker professionally and thus can't predict his future forecast down the road. What if poker dies next year and he doesn't know anything besides ranges and equities? How is he going to maintain his baller status?

From what I understand, ggbman dislikes school or has little interest in the subject. He enjoys making money via poker more. And after that, he will use his winnings to leverage himself and ball out in the real estate business. But what if he start losing moneys? What if his real estate plan choke? Then what will he do?

In the words of Alan Greenspan, "the one thing all human beings do when they are confronted with uncertainty is pull back, withdraw, disengage." At least Hero is kicking it forward [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]