View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 05:56 AM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
Ok only once in my mind did I ever think its possible that people new what was going to come up or could see whole cards etc. I was playing the 100 f.o. in the afternoon when this guy i have never heard of comes up to me and says bigdog want to have a 1k last longer at this point i was cl I quickly looked him up on the db and he was 0-24 in multis on ap and never had a cash. But i refused the last longer anyway because i didnt no this guy. He went on to win this tourny 2 hours later he found me in the 150k for a 1k last longer again. I refused and he also won that tourny which i watched him make the most absurd moves all toury long and continue to suck out and win. It was the most bizarre thing I have ever come across. I even called AP vip to inquire about this because why would a guy who is 0-24 try to make a last longer with a person who is usually ontop of the tlb for 1k and he then goes onto win both tournys. I wish i could remember this guys name but the fact is i cant. Anyway read what you want into all that but it was defenetly extreamly bizarre.

bigdogpckt5s

[/ QUOTE ]

This is realy strange. Who would ever ask for a 1000$ last longer bet?

- someon who is used to this sort of bets
- someone that is used to high stakes
- someone that has live poker experience
- someone that is very competitive
- someone that wants to humiliate you

All this points fit to a certain person who supposedly has been in possession of the testing software that shows what's happening on the server in real time. Only one or two people in the world could own this piece, since it's much too dangerous to make it available even in the security department.

No way this is coming from someone that hacked into the system, an employee or a programmer of Absolute Entertainment. This is coming from a competitive person, that wants to humiliate you. 1000$ is already a ridiculous amount of money, no employee, hacker or other guy from the street that values money would come up with such a ridiculous high bet against the best tournament player there. They wouldn't even know what a last longer bet is. This comes from a high stakes poker player that is used to these kind of bets for this kind of money. How do you think a part owner will respond when the security department finds something out? You can either back it or lose your job. His motive could be being in dept or just being greedy, but if he doesn't have an alibi for those times it doesn't look good.