View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 02:37 AM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Only in certain sessions were DD's river agg stats infinite, but it's not possible to do everytime - like when someone shoves a straight into his flush on the river, he can only call - whether he has position or not he may still find himself only being able to call/overcall with someone behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, just to check then, are 20 and 16 still relatively high? Because that sounds a lot different to infinite.

Just to clarify Im totally convinced from previous evidence, just worried about putting this evidence out there. If I personally had seen this first I would of been shocked by the pf agg and the dollars won, but that doesnt have the same effect as then being smacked over the head with the infinite symbol for river AF.

[/ QUOTE ]

bbv is full of fish huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh... Whoda thunk it?

Yes people, river aggression factor of 20 is pretty godammit high.

Plus, the first PT shot adanthar posted after using N82's fixit is an interesting look at a god-mode user "running cold" for a brief stretch.

The slightly lower RAfactor (though still ludicrously high) and lower WSD is checking behind and not being able to run a bluff after seeing that his opponent had a reasonable hand that could catch a bluff, or running the failurevision bluff.

p.s. sorry for the grunch, i'm excited to see these next PT shots