View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 01:51 AM

Default Re: Need a 10,000$ escrow bet held **MODS**

Definitely a very interesting post 20SUCKOUTZ. Thank god my PLO opponents don't think things through that well, or I'd never make any money. The idea of actually figuring out exactly how much a typical C/R frequency should be OOP HU is really interesting to me. When playing HU, I'll intuitively notice things like "this guy's playing too passively, he's not C/Ring enough" and I'll naturally get more aggressive with my weak draws knowing I can take free cards and things like that, but that's about as far as I take it. I certainly don't try to figure out in black and white exactly where the optimal range should be. Seems like you're a step ahead of me there.

One thing I didn't quite get is when you said that his repop range PF was 300 and then went down to 96. What exactly are you saying there? Are you saying it went from 30% to 9.6%? 3% to 0.96%? And would that be of all hands or hands you raised? Or do those numbers mean something completely different altogether? Interesting look inside your poker mind either way.