View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Weekly NFL thread?

[ QUOTE ]
It always seems like a good idea, but if you consolidate all the NFL discussion into one thread, I think it gets pretty messy. This gets proposed regularly, but unless Performify mandates it, it just isn't going to ever work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I was just waiting for the right time to go on my semi-annual tirade about this. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

WTF already. How many more goofballs have to deficate all over this forum before something changes? Make one thread where all the boneheads can put their plays.

Crock, and MT2R both have private blogs where their picks go. Anyone else who actually thinks people give a crap about their picks put up a blog. We have touts running rampant, we have morons who are just looking for recognition/attention. The size of these threads will be nowhere near as large as people think. Making a separate thread for bigger games is fine as they will generate lots of discussion. Things setup individually still remains dumb as evidenced by the posts on the front 3 pages.

I bet if everything goes in a weekly thread, we lose the semi-spam and junk posts.

Look at the Fantasy Football thread in Sporting Events. Everyone only posts about their own team and the amount of questions compared to those answered is like 10-1. Nobody gives a [censored] about anyone else.

One day the tide will turn and people will agree with me. I'll post another rant come start of MLB. Ta ta.

This was like Rant #3 below, don't care enough to find the others.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10117140