View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Live 1/2 Flop trips on monochrome, River Decision

Game is actually Lucky Chances 1/1/2. As a quick intro, I hemorrhage money at Lucky Chances. Run bad/play worse. The LAG's that populate this game destroy me, but I've been trying not to let it make me too passive.

I have ~180 in seat 10, seat 9 (old passive/bad white guy) has ~300 and seat 8 (old asian guy who's been very erratic and just rebought) has 60.

My image should be that I play totally unoriginal/tight. My last hand, ~30 minutes ago I raised AKs, got 5 calls, cbet $40 on a blank flop and folded to aggression on the turn when I didn't improve.

Two folds to me, and I make it $12 with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF"></font>. I get three calls behind. Flop comes (pot $48):
K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF"></font>
I check, some dude folds to go smoke, and then seat 8/seat 9 check behind.
Turn (pot $48) is:
T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]<font color="#0000FF"></font>
I check. Seat 8, crazy old asian short stack bets $20. Seat 9, old white guy, (who has been passive), thinks for a long time (in this game, like 45 seconds) and calls. I raise to $60 to isolate the crazy asian guy. Seat 8 immediately pushes and Seat 9 thinks for another minute and reluctantly calls. At this point I'm confident he doesn't have a flush.

River (pot $210): 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF"></font>
Seat 9 immediately checks. I...?

Thoughts welcome on all streets, of course. Also on this game. I suck and can't seem to beat it/break even.