View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Holdem Movie coming out called \"DEAL\"

[ QUOTE ]
Rounders is a bad mama jamma.
I would love there to be a sequel...I doesn't have to be better, just more of the same. Sort of like the Bourne Identity, not that each movie was wow didn't think they would take it there, just different people getting shot in the head and i was happy with that.

Rounders 2 - Mike busts early in the WSOP and gets caught up in some big games and looses his bankroll. He quits poker again for a year and starts to grind out his bankroll again. Then the poker boom hits and he makes it huge.
He hears on the news one day that Worm is busted for online colluding, first case ever to be prosecuted in the states.

He decideds to go visit him during his trial and when he's there he feels bad and decideds to post bail for him.

Worm and Mike are best friends again...Worm explains his whole online plan gig yadda yadda yadda he gets busted playing with mike at a big live game across state lines, mike feels bad for driving him to play, worm feels bad for loosing his money. Mike is let free, worm is booked for sure, thing is that the game was so huge Mike lost almost all of his BR playing/staking worm...

Mike visits worm in the holding area and worm slipps mike a piece of paper which has the LAST account which Worm was using online that haden't been busted for collusion.

Mike must play on this account to....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, not terrible. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Meanwhile, you guys are the biggest bunch of Burt Reynolds Haters ever. Bow down and bask in his general awesomeness.