View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: X-Post Absolute Poker Hole Card Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone really surprised by this Absolute thing, Ive been playing cash games professionally for years & I can definately tell you that games online are cheated, not just absolute, all sites cheat, Its not just the players, its the sites themselves. There is heavy rampant stealing going on at all of these major sites, this is just a start of whats to come. Why do you think guys like me that have been playing for years & have over 80% win rate live cant win a hand online, I used to be one of the biggest cash players online, you will win for a while, then its over. I get sick of explaining this to players who have only played for a year or so. Online poker is nothing more than video game poker run by offshore crooks. It boils my blood that anyone would endorse such garbage as real poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd take this whole thing more seriously if it wasn't JMan who cross posted this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're just making a dig at Jman. If you actually doubt that cheating took place at AP then you either haven't read the evidence or you are not very smart.