View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Official Full TIlt Regulars Thread: Part II

[ QUOTE ]
I dopped down to 25nl.

Played 8.5k hands

Feel free to flame away: masta_tilt

[/ QUOTE ]

I played with you at a few tables today, but I have no flames. You adjusted to me well, but you were always on my left anyway [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. You called and checked down a few of my steals that turned into draws, and Full Tilt wouldn't let me hit. Made a few bucks off me, but we had no big hands. You didn't give enough credit to donks on your left, though, and I saw you lose a little.

I played with Perk76 today too. You folded oop to my 3-bet once, and I folded in the blinds to your 4-bet. Other than that, we didn't clash much. Nice hand here versus a huge donk:

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

perk76 (SB): $28.25
BB: $25.35
UTG: $24.30
CO: $77.60
BTN: $26.95

Preflop: perk76 is dealt T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $0.75</font>, CO folds, BTN calls $0.75, 2 folds

Flop: ($1.85) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $1.25</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $4.00</font>, UTG calls $2.75

Turn: ($9.85) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, BTN checks

River: ($9.85) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets all-in for $19.55</font>, BTN calls $19.55

Pot Size: $48.95 ($2.40 Rake)

BTN had Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a flush, King high) and WON (+$22.25)
UTG had K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ([Kc 3c] a straight, Six high) and LOST (-$24.30)