View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 01:56 PM

Default Re: *** Official Fantasy Football Start\'em/Sit\'em Thread: SEPT ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
those are pretty standard Zeturd

[/ QUOTE ]
I should probably have included an "I'm a noob" disclaimer. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I guess since Barber is meeting the Bears defense it's obviously Peterson? And since NE most likely will do a Kill Bills act it should be Welker for WR3?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually my apologies, I really barely take that into account, the noob aspect. In which case I'm glad you asked. One thing worth mentioning generally is if your wideouts and rb's are going to get a point per reception, otherwise known as ppr. Just find it helps these polls, but in your case the answer is still the same.

Yes as you pointed out, Barber is going to have a tough go against the Bears run defense. In week one the only way LT could score on them was by throwing. And Barber is no LT. If you go to nfl.com, under the stats section, pick "team" stats, and check out run stopping. Buffalo is giving up 177 per game, to Chicago's 73. So that choice is simple for you.

Your second choices I think you just take the hot hand in Welker. Buffalo's secondary is equally unimpressive, giving up 270+ per game. Wait till they face NE. Welker should get you 5-6 catches and maybe 80-100 yards. Go for it. Hope that helps.