View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Pwning BluffTHIS! Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have a look at the thread where I mentioned WSEX.

That's the one where I show how to save trillions over 30 years for the poker playing public.

Yes, I showed a lack of respect: the cause?

Those three stars of David you assigned me caused the imbeciles who post to attac those ad hominem instead of the content of my post, so I didn't care any more.

Hey, come to mention it, where the hell are my three stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you have an IQ of 200 and don't know what an asterisk is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical stupidity. Would you go up to Negreanu and say, "it's trey, stupid, not three, trey, got it?"

Holy crap, living on this earth of rocks is insufferable.

Yeah, they are stars of david, the first one was for my circumcision... whah ahhahahahahahahaha...

Seriously, you should all forget that I have an IQ of 226 and just give me my own forum.

Why?

Dead serious: I just solved the problem of achieving world peace, and I think of myself as the beast now (not that I'm into that, play along).

I posted in facebook about it and the normal humans don't have a clue either... let's see if the 2+2 crowd minus the pimply teenagers can figure this one out.

What is the rather unusual yet overwhelmingly non-violent, non-ethnocentric solution to the goings on in Afghanistan today? Clue, it might take 40-100 years to achieve the solution but in the meantime, no violence, no costly arms, etc.

This is too difficult for most of you, so just remain at the level of jejune insults.

P.S. have a look at Sklansky's volleyball player thread in his special forum.