View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Wild man that ran good, unusual?

[ QUOTE ]
Give me a break or ease my stress

Villian is 85/15 for 47 hands and was 28 BB/100 hands, in that time he wins with two pair 5 times, has JJ, QQ & KK full houses, a straight, a flush, and four 7's (one 7 in pocket). I know this is just $hit happens but it would not stop, the four sevens was near the end just for a little cake icing. Is this just what happens when you play 85/15 but you usually have lots of losses to offset the wins?

[/ QUOTE ]

there is some [censored] on ongame at 5/10 that is running 30bb/100 over 900 hands!! ... playing 70/30/4

of course most of that came from a hand involving me another TAG (that clearly doesn't know when KK is beat when I cold cap OOP lead and cap flop) and a postflop-LAGgish player with Jacks

TAG ORs in UTG, Laggish guy 3bets (a little looser than normal 3bet range, but not much), retard cold calls 3 OTB ... i cold cap in BB

flop is 4way ... comes down small, small, 2

flop is capped

turn is 4way ... another middle card (all cards out of 3bet range for laggish guy's 3bet)

turn is capped

River is 4way !! ...
i know retard TAG has AA or KK (but for some reason he doesn't know I have AA - idiot, don't let stats fool you), laggish guy most likely doesn't have a set (I think the turn card was a 8 or something, but he would still be aggressively in the hand with an overpair and can't fold.

<font color="red">and so a 2 hits on the river</font>
i bet, retard TAG raises (moron), laggish calls, OTB 3smacks it ... WHAT THE [censored]

that jams me up - i call ... idiot TAG caps with KK ... all call

OTB fool wins a $480 dollar pot with 92 ...

and I stare at the [censored] screen with my mouth open

moral of the story is:

well - of course it's ... <font color="blue">IBTL</font>

and
<font color="red">GET OVER IT ... and stop crying.</font>
what kind of game do you think poker is