View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Re: X-Post Absolute Poker Hole Card Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if i had a way of seeing opponents cards on say, pokerstars, i could make a million in one or 2 months and still never ever ever get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not so easy to not get caught. Hand histories are available when it goes to showdown and if you never go to showdown but win all the time then your pokerstats will show some unusual patterns that will be picked up by other players. Seeing a showdown without the nuts but with a dominant hand always leaves you open to a suck out that can cost you some serious cash as you play higher stakes. You'd have to be able to track all the folded hands to know what cards were in play and even then you'd never be 100% sure that your opps outs were really dead unless all those cards were folded and not waiting to be dealt. Any fool can win quickly and big seeing everyone's cards but it takes someone with a lot of patience and skill to make the long-term score and stay UTR, knowing that at any time the kill-switch could be thrown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a break, any decent mid level player could easily pull this off if they KNOW THE HOLE CARDS of every opponent lol. It allows you to play straight forward and still have a huge edge by knowing when you have them notched slightly and when u are slightly notched. With the patience that any winning mid stakes player already has this would be easily accomplished utr.

PT will just show you as a cash game beast.. Do not forget that you get to analyze ur own stats and keep things in check.

Granted maybe not a few mil in a matter of months, but definitely several million over the course of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]

So thank you for agreeing with everything I wrote in response to the poster who said he could do it it a couple of months. What was the point of your reply???