Thread: Video Idea
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Video Idea

Gelford,

Interesting thoughts.

I really dont think it would get too out of line in consideration as a 2+2 table since for those that have shown interest it is one of their primary levels they are playing and they are not gonna just splash off a bunch of buyins trying to look cool.

If you have 4 players regs that is most likely maybe 1 player out of normal table selection. Run six sense/spadeeye or something and take a look at FullTilt and their table selection. For most of the tables you get on you are looking at 3 players that may or may not be 2+2 style players. And for alot of regulars that are multitabling, they are not necessarily going to just up and leave a table if they find that their table has toughened up a bit.

I realize that we definately look for tables with fish, bad players, deepstacks etc to beat uNL, but I think that there is value to learning how to play in situations that arise against solid players. Obviously when you move up there are more players that would be regulars etc, so it cant hurt.

And I am definately not thinking this is going to even compare to a cardrunners vid or anything like that. I can see value in it, and I think it might be interesting to some and even valuable.

Just my thoughts.