View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 09:32 AM

Default need confirmation on probably easy ch-fold

10-25 (50straddle) nyc live game
most of the stacks are 5-6k, i have 10k, preflop raiser covers

i'm in BB with 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
4 callers of the straddle, i complete, villain raises 300 more from straddle (this is a raise is small enough that will almost certainly be called by at least 3 or 4 of the limpers)

villain had been somewhat uncharacteristically running over the table a bit, raising with some trash and showing his bluff c-bet a couple times (each time betting almost full pot on the flop), also has been hitting some hands and is up a decent amount.

everyone calls.

flop ($2110) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

what's the plan?

and if you check and he bets $1750 and everyone else folds(ed), is this a relatively simple fold?

with the size of his preflop raise i expect him to have JJ+ relatively little. and if i raise, against me i expect him to get it in with an overpair containing a club or AcX almost all of the time. he will most likely fold an overpair less than AA if he does not have a club, but that is not definite.