View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Official FortunaMaximus Rambling Thread

v-gates beginning to work somewhat. unfortunate side effect: people are phased into invisibility.

works well, since you basically woke up the dead. where the hell did the shardanas go? :^)

man, i don't know either, but i'm happy to see you both. glad you had a chance to talk to ya mama, brah. seems only fair for what i did to cyberspace. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

well, b/m, i hope the faxgates work within this century, in any event, for now, you can loop my own palaces backforwards. hollywood's rec'n, so, yeah, the standard issuances work, Kovacs.

Love the new night, thanks. Keres and Nyx, yes, those two gates balance rather well. If that was you, well, hi, I get the new joke too. It's all good.

Moving into new place tomoz or next day, so, we'll see what develops from there. but obviously from prelims I pretty much know you all know what we know. sillybabbles :^).

Alright, Studio 88 rollin'. Take care tonight, y'all, and be good at it.

Plasma vamps, pretty much, 'stat. Doesn't matter at this stage since the escherian expansions look great anyway, even if there are some mistakes. Heinleiner redundancy and all that.

GL with the new Compton, 'dogg. Be great seeing ya one of those days, even if we did a swap this morning/arvo. yeah,. wasn't staged, but sure seems it in this linear.

Take care, 8az69'technica8.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] later.