View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 04:41 PM

Default Re: CardPlayer claim about Annette 15

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but I call BS at the claim that was her first attempt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said this?? If your read the interview she admits that she had done it before....

[/ QUOTE ]
In the original Pocket Fives thread where she posts the link to the video, people ask her how many attempts it took, and she say it was her first attempt.

[ QUOTE ]
amaaazing....

just one question : how many times did you try ?? 4-5-6 ?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
was actually the first tourney i fired up to try this... also did a $20 180 and a $6.50 turbo but busted pretty fast in both

[/ QUOTE ]
then
[ QUOTE ]

This might be the best contribution to the poker history in years. This is simply AMAZING. I even told my girlfriend who knows nothing about poker about this. This reminds me of when I was in fifth grade chess club, and they brought a world class pro into play us. He sat behind a poster board chess set and played up without looking the entire time, memorizing where all the pieces were without moving. Annette has done the equivalent of this with poker. She literally beat 179 people without cards! not like rounders without cards! literally without looking. Just betting patterns. I don't know if everyone realizes how extraordinary this is. And this might be the best practice exercise for advanced players looking to improve their games. Thanks Annette!!!

PS - How many total did you play before you won one?

CMac

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks cmac, was actually the first table i fired up, so didnt have to spend alot of tiem doing it.... altho i did try it in a 20/180 and a $6,50 turbo sng at the same time

[/ QUOTE ]