View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (9/17)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Although he was a laughable tell-box vs. Eli on that trip Kings hand...

[/ QUOTE ]

Results based thinker
Results based thinker
Results based thinker
Results based thinker
Results based thinker
Results based thinker.

This reminds me of another poster who said Matusow gave away his hand with a 100% certainty when he had the nuts and was commenting that he didn't have a bunch of hands. Heck, Doyle did the exact same thing last week on PaD and had an absolute zero. I see the same stuff at least fifty times a week.
Same goes for your post. Gold does RANDOM things. Let me repeat: RANDOM. Even he has no idea until he's saying it. If he had a flush draw you would all be saying the same thing "OMG TELL BOX LOL!!! These are not tells...Just understand how stupid you are please. Let me give you an example of a possible tell that is extremely hard to spot. Phil Ivey tends to made a funny upward head movement when he has a very weak hand immediately after he bets it. Has anyone noticed it? I've seen it around twenty times now and have never seen him do it when he has a strong hand. Now this may be a credible tell. You see, I have a control in my assumptions. You have baseless, fact-less horse-crap!! For the love of God!! HELP ME!!!

My word...what's wrong with this forum? I read through some posts and so far 90% of it is fill with utter nonsense/crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i love this guy