View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Super Brag: Chilled with BT

So last Thursday I was sitting around trying to figure out what to do for the weekend and I come across that BT is playing a show at the Axis on Friday night, so I'm like sweet, I'll go.

This guy is totally the [censored], I've loved his music for a long time, never had a chance to see him live before. So I go (only $15, best deal ever?!), and it's one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. The whole thing was just [censored] sick. For those of you that have never heard / experienced BT, I suggest you look up some of his albums. He is genuinely phenomenal.

Anyway, so I'm dancing up toward the front (cause the bass is louder closer ldo), and at some point I turn around and see this girl and upon closer reflection, she went to my high school! (fwiw, this was in boston, my high school was in dc area). So that was pretty sweet, started talking to her, and I was kind of confused, since I didn't think she liked that sort of music. Turns out I was way wrong. Not only does she like it, but she's good friends with BT!. What?! Yeah, turned out it was her birthday and he had called her to wish her a good one, in the middle of his set was even like "Happy Birthday Rachel, wherever the [censored] you are". Wow. And after the set, they were all going to her apt to celebrate! HOLY [censored], CAN I COME?!

So yeah, after his set at the Axis, went over to her apt and hung out with her and BT for a few hours. Wow. Best. Night. Ever.

Cliffnotes:
Brag: Went to see BT at the axis. [censored] amazing show.
Brag: Got to chill with BT for a few hours following.
Beat: He had to leave at like because he wanted to spend time with his 3-year-old daughter.
Brag: It's possible I can see him again at some point.
Brag: He jokingly accepted my offer to come DJ at one of my parties.
Beat: It was probably a joke.