View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 11:43 AM

Default Re: girls who bite...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
......what the crap is this all about. I've slept with chicks before who like to nibble on my lip a bit, maybe causing a little bit of pain, but this is ridiculous.

I woke up yesterday, and it looked like i'd just had sex with a grizzly bear. Savage bite marks on my chest, stomach and shoulder, and my lower lip felt like I'd just been socked in the face. I'd been so drunk the night before that while I remember her chewing on my lip a bit, I don't recall the body damage at all. From the looks of it it would have been horribly painful while it was going on. I'm honestly considering the fact that while I was passed out this girl was chewing on me. More likely I was just so drunk that I didn't really notice as it was going on.

Are there dudes who are into getting bit like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, you were actually sleeping with a grizzly bear.

[/ QUOTE ]

And to think i've been going about it all wrong and looking for a human like this... Seriously though, while a very regular dose of such biting would be annoying as hell and eventually be an issue, I'm all for enjoying it in some drunk night of hot animalistic sex occasionally. So buy a muzzle, peroxide, bandages and a disposable camera so when you heal you can still brag untill it happens again.