View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 09:19 AM

Default Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Well, since Herbie's come out gunning for me this morning, I guess I have no more time to wait.

I'm going to make the same promise I made 8 days ago: you vote for me, you're in my alliance, and I will do everything in my power to protect you. I spent all of last week fighting the people trying to wreck the alliance we have, so you know I'm not full of [censored] here.

Herbie was surely playing around with the idea of backstabbing the alliance the day dmk was elected mayor. That was the last and best time to do it. We prevented him from doing that by not letting him be mayor. It had nothing to do with loyalty.

You shouldn't be rewarding his duplicity then by giving him an alliance now. He's trying scare tactics to get myself or mets kicked off - but only because we're the two most active players besides him. He sees us as a threat, but the fact is, if he gets elected mayor today, it will be seen as a coup, and he will likely win the game. I have made enemies (they're not calling it "herbie-ism"), and I think it's ridiculous to assume that I have their votes locked up.

Roundtower - are you willing to vote for me today?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm happy with this alliance on these terms

zurvan