View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 08:03 AM

Default Re: LISTEN (Relating to Absolute Cheating Threads)

[ QUOTE ]
Stuckin I too would like to know why you are going out of your way to speak up in praise of AP/UB? It seems that you had a highly suspicious session against Seif, and that there isn't enough evidence to accuse him of anything for sure..........but that doesn't mean you should come out as vehemently in favor of him as you have here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't call it going out of his way, necessarily, because I did make that other thread in this forum to bring him out of 'hiding' and was hoping he'd make a thread detailing the occurrences.

Besides that, yes, everything else is ridiculous.

I don't see how he can make a thread verifying the events, verifying his friend's (ICFISHIES) story and the shadiness of that night with Seif, offer up NO NEW information, and then come to a new conclusion that everything is on the up and up.

To Stuckinpgh, just a LITTLE something about what else went down around that time to restore your trust would greatly help out everybody here.

ICFishies states that the both of you (correct me if i'm wrong) withdrew your funds after the incident and were incredibly freaked out. SOMETHING must've happened to make you change your stance and the people would love to hear it, even if they end up not agreeing with your reasoning.