View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 06:13 AM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
confirmed with ap that there has been 5 accounts closed, one being doubledrag, not sure of the others. Security told me there was no evidence of collusion or improper playing that they could find. Because of the uproar of many people complaining they have shut his accounts..i dont know weather he cashed out or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

More info on this report plz -- p.s. if u actually TALK to someone, all u need to do is refer them to the blatant romnaldo chip-dumping hands. I suspect that you just got that info from a lower-level guy looking to placate you, or telling u what he was told to tell inquiring minds. Thx for the report, but I'm not sure how much this adds to the situation. Pretty sure there's more to be found here.

@everyone else: I would really not give this report the imprimatur of Absolute's "official" statement on the matter. I've been getting emails from lower level Absolute reps telling me that "appropriate action" has been taken; I just write it off to the person writing the email being too junior to have any real info about the situation. Reserve judgment on Absolute's final resolution to this until we have a more official statement. Believe me: this matter is far from concluded.