View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 05:06 AM

Default Re: Incident in Jena,La.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At the local high school there's a tree that students sit under that is referred to as the "white tree" as it's understood to be a place where whites sit only.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's understood by who? You mean to say that the school implicitly condone such aberrations? No wonder there is racial problem down there!

Did this happened 60-70 years ago or is the "white only" tree, a contemporary event?

[/ QUOTE ]

-according to everything you read about the situation it's "understood" by noone in particular...just everyone I suppose. My guess is that the assumption is that white students believe the black students understand it as such. Nothing about the school implicitly condoning anything, and it happened last year

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is understood by noone in particular but condoned in any way, my suggestion is that the school board and teachers should have their employment terminated for fostering or allowing non-american prejudices to continue existing despite those being, I am sure, against the law!

I would also fire the police chief from reading the links.

I do sincerely hope that this is simply a redneck or hicks ville phenomena brought about by a few white in-breeding than really an american tolerated behavior.

I think african americans taking the law in their own hands, in this extreme, and intolerable case of the "white only treee shade", completely justified! Go bros!