View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 04:03 AM

Default I Cant lose or the world falls apart

Ive been playing poker seriously starting mid june playing freerolls, then 10nl and since the start i ran well in thos 10nl, i set up a goal for 450$ a month and i accoplished it easily in two months in a row, but everytime i lost even if i was like a massive winner for the week, i was unable to sleep all this sick thoughts of me losing everything and poker vanishing and me losing everything were around me. I have never ever have a losing week in all this months and still i cant sleep when i lose, even if its like 1 buyin. This septamber i set up a goal for 1k a month between 10nl, 25nl, 50nl and in 15 days i have already 1k but today i lost like 50 dollars which is 1 buyin in 50nl and im like hugely sad. what i want to say is taht even if i run nicely and all crushing my goals everytime i lose i have to think about othes stuff in life cuz i feel poker is done, even a if its a min loss like today.

And what worries me is that it not only happens in the big picture but hand after hand, if im up like for 5-6 buyins nad i lose 1 i tilt massively.

Im not sure well im sure it is bad im not sure though if its helpful for my game, maybe i fear so much to lose that i do extremley well i think not haivng a losing week in 12 of them aprox is nice but still how can all of you guys control losing? Any advice? Do i need weed? Am i crazy i would really appreciate advice

Maybe there is no advice but just posting and reading the forum and how every1 goes tolosing streaks helps a lot

Regards

Luis