View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 12:11 AM

Default Re: **Official 2007 Washington Redskins thread***

my post from the game thread:

Thoughts on the game:

Really like what ARE is bringing to the table this year. Hes a legit #2 WR now imo. Between him, Moss, Cooley, Portis, and Betts we have some legit weapons to work with on O.

I love Campbell. I love his arm, I love his poise, I love his ability to occasionally run. With that said, he just has to hit Moss when hes wide open like that.

Our o-line is now way banged up. The right side was collapsing on every play...not a good sign.

Our DBs were out of this world tonight. Not only do they cover well, but they were often left one on one and they gave up a catch but instantly made a tackle....really liked to see that, especially from a guy like Taylor who goes for big hits but isn't always fundamental.

Our d-line is just horrid. Thats our one big weakness. I think we should blitz more often and let our DBs earn their paychecks by playing one on one more often....seems like hte only way we can get a pass rush.

Donovan McNabb is simply not a very good QB right now. His WRs also suck. Westbrook is the only positive thing on that offense right now imo and its too easy to just key on him.

Eagles D really isn't that bad at all. Definitley top 15 and maybe higher imo.

Really nice to have a good kicker finally. Suisham(sp?) not only makes them, but he nails them right down the middle. I have a ton of confidence in him right now.

I was really pissed at that overturned fumble call. I don't know how they can overturn it when NONE OF THE REPLAYS SHOWED THE BALL AS HE WAS GOING DOWN(HIS BODY WAS SHIELDING OUR VIEW). How can you possibly have definite evidence of when it started to come loose then?

I hate prevent defense so very much. This game should not have been in so much doubt at the end at all.

Eagles fans are idiots and should NEVER boo McNabb...I think hes earned it. But then again they're idiots...90% of htem at least. Honestly if I was one of the 10% of good fans, I would consider changing teams....just must suck to continually be grouped into such a bunch of idiots.

Dallas at Chicago next week, Washington at home vs Giants....first place anyone?