View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Making Lucid Posts is TOOOO Much Work.....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Great suggestion. Let me read a Zionists opinion on public enemy #1.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually Friedman, though Jewish, is not supportive of Israel's policy in the Middle East. I think Friedman writes excellent well researched books but draws the wrong conclusions.

[ QUOTE ]
pretty much can tell from your comments and your hatred that you are from that neck of the woods. That is my guess at least.

[/ QUOTE ]
You guess wrong.
I was born in Texas and I was raised Methodist. Although I'm no longer religious. When I was in college I was anti-Israel. Once in ROTC I chasized a Army Captain for making a pro-Israel remark in class. Being a mere cadet at the time, I'm surprised he did not put my ass in a sling. He said nothing but looked at me in shock. Looking back, I'm stunned that an aspiring military officer would verbal attack a superior officer. But I got away with it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Today I'm pro-Israel. So you see, wisdom does come with age....

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not pro-Israel; you are pro-Zionism. I already knew you were one based on your comments. Copernicus is one too. Bremer, Perle, Kristal, Wolfowitz are just a handful of Zionists who pressured Bush to invade Iraq. These are evil people. Add Felix and Copernicus to the list of Zionists.