View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: Live 200NL - 88, donked into on the Q turn

Yeah, it took me two seconds to fold this, but afterward it struck me it was a perfect spot for a float and it just stuck in my head.

OK, since that one was so easy, I'm going to hijack my own thread with another hand that is hopefully also easy. Just need a line check here:

Same game about 5am. Villain sat in about 1/2 hour ago, red-eyed and half incoherent. Bought in for $80 and went all in blind his first hand, 55 > QJs and doubled up. Hasn't gotten out of line since, but is still fairly new to the table. Effective stacks are $180.

He limps for $4 from MP, fish calls in CO, I call on the button with 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], BB calls. The pot is ~$12 after rake, and the flop comes:

Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

BB checks, MP bets $10, fish folds, I raise to $25, BB fold, MP calls. Pot is $62 and the turn makes the board:

Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

MP checks to me, I bet $50, he c/r all-in for ~$150, I call.

Completely standard, right?