View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 05:59 PM

Default Re: (NLTRN) 200 regular, river spot vs uncommon fish

[ QUOTE ]

I think what is interesting is that he is a 5 dollar player, and if somebody is posting this from a 5 dollar game we're likely going to say "monster or bluff."

I can't imagine getting inside this guy's head on this play, what is he thinking?

[/ QUOTE ]

these were my exact thoughts. this isnt the type of player who ever turns a pair into a bluff, especially not on a board like this(not that these type of fish dont push erratically sometimes- its just in this context not much makes sense). kinda blows my mind as well and TBH, in your spot, it would depend a lot on game flow for me. I'd need to decide if theres enough strange hands he can show up with here to make it a call but also what has just recently transpired in the match.

just from lookin at the hand/description i think its pretty close, simply because FFS what hand can he show up with bluffing here? a10 makes sense, k10 maybe too. since he has erratic tendencies i probably get sick and call.

like i said this call seems good, but i'd venture to say you may be losing here >50% of the time. but its hard to say even with the well detailed description you gave.