View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Beat: bad run on ftp

Well please explain it to me.. Ill try to break down what I think of the hands:

1: ok open limping in 6 max is bad, I flop a FD, the guy bet close to the pot I call, check raise the turn when I make it, and then the guy might have had trips, a straight (which he did, kinda) 2 people saw the flop and I didnt think he could have a flush too, I was wrong.

2: again limp calling is bad, I flop a huge draw raise it, and call the turn getting more than 2 to 1. dont think it's a bad call.

3: when he calls the flop I remember thinking he must have had like 56 and on a draw, I didn't think he'd call a reraise with a 9, when the turn come there is 50 in the pot and he has 30 left and i'm not folding.

I know he could have add a bigger over pair of trips but I guess at that time I had a read on the guy cause I remember thinking he couldnt be that strong on the flop.

4: pocket 9, called because the other guy called and he had a full buy in. flop a set .

5: KK reraise in the blind, over bet pot, guy shove FD, don't think I played it bad

6: TJ raise preflop, flop the nut money goes in

7:completed in the small blind with 67s call the flop make a flush, again I didn't think he had it, maybe trips 3, I was wrong.

8: call a raise in BB with A9s in position, I guess I was pretty sure he didn't had the A or a 8, I was right.

9: QQ raise preflop, it's an overpair to the flop money goes in.