View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Kendall traded...

[ QUOTE ]
The Dolphins and Bills are just bad. If you guys can't put them away, then I don't know what to tell you. But my guys found out yesterday how bad those Dolphins are. And the Bills...man they're just plain brutal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Look, I'm don't want to be seen as defending the Jets here cuz if you don't beat good teams then you aren't one. *And* we're only in week 2 and everyone's speculating about how to react to results of games that haven't been played so this is getting ahead of ourselves. But to say after 2 weeks that these teams are bad is ridiculous. Buffalo lost to what should be a playoff contending Bronco team and then they got killed in Pittsburgh. Both tough games, thge second one being *very* tough. Writing them off it nuts. Yes they need to improve, yes the haven't gotten good QB play. Its a long season.

I actually think Miami will suck pretty hard but divisional games are always tough. Home and away. And people forget how good Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas are.

Still, we'll likely need to win 3 of those games and that should be realistic. We shall see...