View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: Kendall traded...

barrett played fairly decent i thought actually, he was constantly in bad matchups, against heap, the ravens had a really tall WR against him. I think the biggest problem right now is the play calling. Bob suttons blitzs have been completely ineffective and im pretty sure boller was under pressure only twice the entire game. Then there was the offense, which didnt call any plays downfield till the 4th quarter. I'm sure you all want to anoint clemens as the Jets leader but aside from the 4th quarter he did not play that well. There were 3 plays where the ravens were clearly blitzing and he did not pick up on it. in fact, he didnt even realize they were coming when he got sacked that the commentators said he was blind sided, even tho they werent coming from the blind side.

this team is fully capable of being a top 10 team. all the tools are there, we have almost all the same defensive players from a few years ago when we went deep into the playoffs and the defense was really really good. Its time for the play calling to get more aggressive. Even with all the miscues, i blame this loss on the coaching