View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 06:11 AM

Default Re: Mid Sept. Goals/Results Thread

1) Maintain Gold status (I need just another 1000 base points)
2) Not giving PL400 a shot again even though it seems from my only 26 hands that they don't respect my reraises with KK when they have AA, completely ignoring the fact that I will hit the set (+ 550 bucks in one hand).
3) Not running like sh!t at PL100 (according to PokerEV down 4.5 buy-ins over 10 K hands) and subsequently pressing to make it up.
4) Maintaining my all-in luck at PL50 (where I'm UP nine frigging buy-ins over 12K hands, lol).
5) Miraculously hitting my monthly nut of 1K even though I'm only up 150$ now.
6) Somehow manage to get fresh money to PS until Thursday so that I get the bonus (Stupid chain of events: I busted $2000 on my Neteller account two weeks ago with degen slotting, I lost my TANs for my bank account when I moved -> so no giro pay until Wednesday when I hopefully receive the new TANs and I had to close down my credit cards on Friday because some friggin cheat charged 500$ in Dubai on it and the stuff is still in investigation.) The funny thing is that on Thursday I almost wanted to transfer 1K from PS to Neteller "just in case a bonus comes up".