View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 03:08 AM

Default Re: Ok I just got banned for \"Googletarding\"

except you weren't giving a trip report, or soliciting similar stories, or making a post about how you felt and what you thought. you were looking for information that only a very select few people might have, and that would not interest much of anyone else. the average OOT reader does not want to sort through 20 threads of people asking 'hey, anyone know what happened to that carjacker in san diego?' or 'did anyone die when that bus rolled over in paducah?' if every person in OOT posted about every car crash they passed on the way home, it would be retarded.

don't 'honestly man' me, if you had one drop of common sense you would see why this type of post is not welcome in the forum and you wouldn't be complaining here as if you actually had a case. it IS in the rules, i don't need to spell out every possible application because you didn't bother to read them anyway. don't tell me to put things in the rules when the only time you are going to read them is after you get banned for making a crap post.