View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: And His Point Is?.....

[ QUOTE ]
So terrorism is OK as long as its not being funded by oil?

[/ QUOTE ]
Silly question. It takes a creative interpretation to draw that conclusion from my post. Terrorism against the USA should be dealt with regardless whether the terrorism is funded by oil, diamonds, gold, or any other commodity....

[ QUOTE ]
However, if it funded by oil, then you think the United States should invade that country and take over their oil reserves?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes....if a country wants to sponsor terrorism against the USA or its allies, then **** them. If I had it my way we would bomb the Iranian refineries and their oil fields to shut off the flow of money sponsoring Shia terrorism. As for Saudia Arabia, their oil money is sponsoring Sunni terrorism and al Qaeda. It makes me sick when Bush calls the Saudis our allies. I would invade Saudia Arabia and take the oil. Legally the oil is 50% the property of the USA but it was stolen via nationalization during the Eisenhower administration. Time to take back our oil. This time all of it. Then there would be no more money sponsoring Sunni terrorism... Payback is a bitch...