View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: 22 FO: Nut FD on Monochrome

I don't know about the flop call, I mean you do have the nut flush draw but you are only getting 2.5-1 on your money, and it is pretty much a given that if a non heart comes on fourth street you are going to be facing a bet. And if a heart does come he is probably check folding, I do not think your implied odds constitute a call on either the flop or the turn. Not to many hands justify his play on fourth street, if I were to guess he probably had something like KQ with the K of hearts, a set, or a pair and a flush draw, and you are drawing to too few outs on the river to make a winner. As played, however, the all in shove looks like a bluff, however, your opponent might not want to risk his whole stack to find out especially if he has something mediocre. However, if you bet a smaller amount your are commiting his stack anyway. Some people don't understand this concept, however, and if you don't think he does, and you think he might just call a 2000 chip bet then I would go for it. However, I think your all in move is the best move.