Thread: Wal-Mart
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Wal-Mart

[ QUOTE ]

Do any of u enjoy going to Wal-Mart? Because of the low prices, the immense selection of products, the friendly service? (yeah right). What is your opinion on Wal-Mart in general?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say I'm the typical Wal-Mart shopper. I go there because I'm convinced I can get whatever it is I need cheap. Also, I can buy kitty litter, underwear and a vacuum cleaner all at the same place and for the lowest prices I will find anywhere. How can you beat that?

I was not brought up to think this way, btw. My mom hates Wal-Mart with a passion and even though there is one located less than 1/2 mile from her house she feels she has an obligation to support smaller businesses. If I suggest that we run to Wal-Mart to pick up something she always gives me an icy stare. She honestly feels disgusted with me that I do so much of my shopping at Wal-Mart! We've exchanged words over it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

But seriously, if you need a sleeping bag or tennis racket for the weekend what are you going to do? Wal-Mart is the solution, imo. Because of Wal-Mart I have coolers, sleeping bags, bathroom towels, a vacuum, and a drawer full of cotton socks. For us poor folk, Wal-Mart rules.