View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Want to pull a MAJOR prank on someone. Ideas requested.

[ QUOTE ]
A friend and I need to pull a prank on someone that's screwed him over in the past. There is definitely hostility involved here - the intention is not to film it and then all have a beer and laugh about it. At the same time, we're not talking Scott Tenorman either. The offenses against my friend are NOT worse than a good beatdown, or taking a large sum of money. The person is definitely a POS though and has this coming.

Basically, the limit is whatever you would feel comfortable with, given the description.

Some more guidelines:
- I said MAJOR. The bigger, the better.
- At the same time, the cheaper the better. The absolute limit for me is like 500 bucks, MAYBE a grand, but for that it had better be GOOD.
- Time required: up to maybe a few months. Same as with cash spent - the more fringe enjoyment we get out of this, the more time we're willing to allocate.
- Has to be legal. I'm not prepared to get into serious trouble, nor will I condone him doing so. Needless to say this excludes bodily harm etc.

Lastly, the target is not in college or college-aged.

EDIT: I might provide more details later, but first I want to be sure the thread doesn't get hijacked into a discussion of his specific situation, in lieu of prank ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post him some bricks with no stamps on, so he'll have to head to the post office and pay for the postage... if you want to ruin him buy a can of spray paint and spray "PEDOPHILE" on his car/house.