View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 11:25 AM

Default Re: Want to pull a MAJOR prank on someone. Ideas requested.

[ QUOTE ]
not to hijack this thread, but i wouldn't mind some ideas i can do to a car that i probably won't do, but would like to have incase i want to.

i wouldn't want to spend much money on it, and i wouldn't want to endanger taht person or anyone else on the road. and before anyone calls me a douche for [censored] with someone's car. it's my good buddies ex-wife. who is [censored] a "buddy" who lives 3 houses down from him. it kills him to see her car there, and she refuses to be subtle about it. [censored] is coming up all the time about stuff she's done.

i'm normally along the lines of "let it go" but she's screwing with my friend, and a portion of my circle of friends, that i feel i might just snap and ahve to do something to her car. it's a brand new vw rabbit.

also, it can't be something blunt, so that she thinks he did it, or he finds out someone like slashed her tires. he doesn't want anyone [censored] with her. i don't know, anything like putting rancid meat in her air intake or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy a scrap car, a crash helmet & a pair of fast running shoes... please youtube it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]