Thread: TEH GAME
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 10:34 AM

Default Re: TEH GAME

[ QUOTE ]
Apologies again Gild, but as for me this was simply a case of everything happening while I asleep and then engrossed in the AP stuff.

As for now, there have been a few notifications concerning that drunk driving thread and i'm not sure how to proceed. Should I just nuke it or what? All the notifications have been for posters replying to RebelRebel, but he was clearly the one inciting everything with his advocation of running people off the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

CC,

It's your first week, you got nothing to apologize for. I think you are doing a great job.

Everyone else modding bbv4l has been around the block though.

I think I notified 4 times in that thread

this was taken care of:

"
I hope you die in a fiery crash, and end up paralyzed and barely alive in a vegative state for the rest of your pathetic life. "

There is something that is not taken care of that I reported:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Burn in hell dbag.

Luckily, the drunk who hit my grandfather is paralyzed, I thought it was hilarious seeing his 8 year old daughter crying over her dads limp body at the hospital that night. I wanted so badly to just go unload a 9mm clip into his head, then I thought "Nah, thats a relief for drunky here, let him suffer." Maybe in about five years, some 25 year old will knock his daughter up, and he won't be able to get his gimp ass out of the wheelchair to kick his ass. Then I'll feel better.

[/ QUOTE ]

this gave me an erection

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just wildly inappropriate, I would delete and tempban for a day. Also I would delete the comments the guy is quoting and give him some time off too...1-3 days.

Also this:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As someone who has lost three family members to drunk drivers,

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Owned!!

[/ QUOTE ]

this is like someone posting 'my dad died in sept 11' and someone saying 'lol owned'. I dunno how we can leave that comment up there. Delete and tempban for 1-3 days.

The thread is salveagable if somebody takes care of what I modified earlier tonight.

I've been modifying this kind of crap and it hasn't really been dealt with a lot. Maybe it's the fact that there are so many mods that someone is like 'mehhh someone else will get to it'? Or maybe people just think this kind of behaviour is appropriate?

Maybe I should just have a thread in the mod forum of 'ask gildwulf why he keeps hitting the notify moderator button':P